Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Fierce Strength’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fierce Strength’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fierce Strength at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fierce Strength’s web site are provided “as is”. Fierce Strength makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fierce Strength does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. For more information about our disclaimer, please visit the full disclaimer here.
In no event shall Fierce Strength or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fierce Strength’s Internet site, even if Fierce Strength or a Fierce Strength authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Fierce Strength’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fierce Strength does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Fierce Strength may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Fierce Strength does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fierce Strength has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fierce Strength of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Product Information
For inquiries about products on this site, please email email@example.com.
8. Money-Back Guarantee
All Fierce Strength Training Programs and Products feature a 60 Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with any product or service you have purchased on our site, it is fully your responsibility to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will typically respond within 24 hours if emailed during typical business hours. If you do not email us at this address to receive your refund within 60 days, it is not our responsibility to issue a refund of any kind. We will not be held legally liable for any reason if you do not email email@example.com within 60 days of the purchase date.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fierce Strength’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Dakota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
11. International Users
This site is controlled and operated in the United States of America. Fierce Strength makes NO representation that the content of this website is appropriate for users of any locations outside of the U.S. As an international user, you will not access this site or purchase any products if it is illegal or prohibited by the location you are accessing this site from. If you choose to access this site from a location outside of the United States of America, you agree that you are solely responsible for following all applicable local and federal laws and will not hold Fierce Strength accountable in any way, shape, or form.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.